Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Where oh where can the mods be??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where oh where can the mods be??

    I haven't seen many of the mods on here in a long time..what has happened? I think the world is gonna end. Maybe LPDFTBL's april fool's joke about the forum closing down is coming true [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] It seems like the mods don't wanna be apart of us anymore (no offense to all the mods...just wondering where everyone is)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where oh where can the mods be??

    This is usaly a slow time of year as far as posting goes for me I don't have much to say so I don't say much.....Since the Wise Consoladation and the GC "We were robbed of POY and COY" threads have died down there is not anything that has made me want to post (not that I think that there is anything to add on either subject it is just the last two that I felt like I had anything to say about) the other messageboards (BDD,CD, SWVA, Va Preps) are all slow this time of year

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where oh where can the mods be??

    gotcha man...I figured everyone went on vacation or something [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    Well maybe as football season gets closer, the posting will pick up...just curious where everyone had went

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where oh where can the mods be??

    I'm here. It was my April Fools post about the Board coming down...Just because I don't post much doesn't mean i'm not here alot...Hehehehehehe
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where oh where can the mods be??

    I haven't been on as much the last bit, trying to take advantage of the nice days of sunshine and it not being deathly hot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •